Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Visiting Melbourne


Melbourne,  the world's most liveable city and cultural capital of Australia, is the capital and most populous city in the state of Victoria, and the second-most populous city in Australia. Melbourne is known for its cultural, natural and entertainment attractions. Well, if I get a chance to visit this city, I will definitely enjoy my visit to the fullest.


The first thing that I will like to bring back from Melbourne with me is the ultimate lesson of living. Melbourne is a city that knows how to live.  From high-end cuisine to low brow rock gigs, plays, festivals and blockbuster sporting events, all taking place across a city full of parks, gardens and historic architecture, Melbourne is a complete lifetime package for me.

I have read in my Geography classes, when I was in school, about Aboriginals of Australia. So I would like to have some interactions with them and will definitely bring back some souvenirs.
Melbourne is also known for its beaches and beautiful oceans. I would like to see the wonderful beauty of the oceans and the beaches. I will definitely take some kilometres of clean, golden sand and majestic walks along the Great Ocean Walk.

Australia is famous for Koalas and Kangaroos. I would like to see them and take a picture of them. Get up close and personal with sleeping koalas and grazing kangaroos in their natural surroundings.

I will explore Melbourne's rich and diverse cultural heritage from the Aboriginal people to early European settlers in historic buildings and monuments. Melbourne is home to world-class arts and cultural heritage institutions, cutting-edge design and dynamic festivals and community events. I will definitely buy some great paintings. I will also visit trendy clubs and bars, live music venues, comedy, jazz, cinema, caberet and old style pubs.

It's your time to visit Melbourne NOW! http://www.visitmelbourne.com/in

2 comments:

  1. yes, melbourne is exciting!!

    http://sushmita-smile.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You began well but then, for some unknown reason, lost your way... I'm sure you could've done a lot better.

    Arvind Passey
    www.passey.info

    ReplyDelete